A Collectible Pearls
In the 1960’s Paula and Torbjörn Tillander came up with the brilliant and lasting idea of collectible pearls for a godchild! Why not give your godchild a pearl each time there is a chance to give the child a gift, and the child will have a valuable piece of jewellery when reaching adulthood?
Atelier Torbjörn Tillander’s collectible pearls are Akoya pearls, which means they are cultivated Japanese saltwater pearls. They are round shaped, durable and almost flawless pearls with a beautiful lustre.
Starting your collection is easy, you just need to either visit our shop on Kluuvikatu in Helsinki or order your pearls by mail. Our start-up package contains three pearls in a collection box, all wrapped up as a lovely gift. If you wish, you could alternatively get a jewellery box, and we will place the first pearl into it like a pearl in a shell.
We have a habit of writing a customer card for each child who collects collectible pearls, and we make notes of each pearl that the child receives. If you purchase around 3–4 pearls a year, the child will have a valuable necklace when turning 18 or graduating from college. A pearl necklace requires approximately 60 pearls, a cord to thread the pearls on and a clasp, which you can get in different designs and in various different price classes. When you buy 1–2 pearls each year, the child will have enough pearls for a bracelet when growing up. A bracelet requires approximately 25 pearls.
• Smaller pearls (6–6.5 mm in diameter, delicate pink lustre) €36
• Larger pearls (6.5–7 mm in diameter, white in colour) €39
• Starter package with three smaller pearls €143
• Starter package with three larger pearls €152
• A jewellery box for collectible pearls €35
Instructions for collectors:
If you order collectible pearls by mail, please do so by contacting us on our e-mail email@example.com. Type in the following details in your message:
• Name and surname of the person you are collecting pearls for
• Do you wish to collect small or larger pearls?
• How many pearls do you wish to purchase and do you want them packet together or separately (many wish to buy and store collectible pearls)
• To which address do you wish to order the pearls? In order for us to dispatch the pearls to you, we need to have the name and phone number of the recipient.
• We will send you the necessary payment details as a reply message.
These collectible pearls are available only at Atelier Torbjörn Tillander (Kluuvikatu 1, Helsinki).
Small things matter.